Nickel chloride is a green coloured industrial chemical available in the form of crystals. It must be used carefully as it is toxic by ingestion. Useful in making other chemicals and processes like nickel plating, this soluble nickel salt is also highly demanded in printing and dye industries. The users must wear protective clothing as its contact can cause eye and skin irritation. It can also cause several respiratory problems if inhaled. Wear a mask while using nickel chloride in any industrial process.